Proposals of particular interest to the Foundation are as follows:
- Projects that are designed to establish the long-term viability of cultural activities and broaden participation from all parts of the communities served.
- Projects that are aimed at facilitating the study of music, dance, theater, the visual arts, and other cultural activities by young persons who lack the parental encouragement or financial support needed to pursue the development of recognizable talent.
- Projects that increase attendance at cultural activities by persons whose participation is largely limited by lack of financial resources, familial support, or the presence of disabilities.
- Projects that encourage continuing interaction between those in cultural organizations and public schools for the purposes of exposing children to the arts.
- Projects that attract national and international cultural or artistic exhibits and events.